Jesse Fernandes (Exec. Producer) introduces host Sherry Bennett, Founder and Managing Director of Let’s Talk Cannabis™ (LTC) and Bayview Concierge Inc., who expands on discussions in previous episodes with our chief medical advisor Dr. Barbara Mainville, medical cannabis physician with over 30 years experience as coroner and lead emergency physician:
- Using medical cannabis to treat patients with PTSD, including treating children diagnosed with ADHD and it’s close relationship with Autism
- How CBD helps with anxiety, promotes Neurogenesis and helps people manage the withdrawal symptoms associated with other drug treatments
- Preliminary conversation about the molecular structure of medical cannabis and the naturally present terpenes
- Medical cannabis isolates and its use case with those who are allergic to terpenes or require cannabis alternatives due to on-the-job regulations
- Discussing early eduction in medical schools about medical cannabis and updating the curriculum to include the Endocannabinoid system.